Extended Hours and Winter Pricing!
NEW at the NEW Zoo for 2012
Starting January 1st, 2012, a few changes will occur to the NEW Zoo’s admission rates and operating hours. These changes will better allow the zoo to meet the needs of our community, as well as allow the zoo to continue to operate within its means and achieve growth responsibly.
Admission prices will change as follows:
- The new prices for individuals will be $6 per adult, and $4 per child and per senior.
- The new price for families will be $20 per family.
- Admission is free for children aged two and under.
- A “Winter Special” admission rate will be HALF PRICE for the months of January and February. (Includes individual and family rates.)
- A “Wild Wednesday” admission rate will be HALF PRICE on Wednesdays from 6pm to 8pm in June, July, and August. (Includes individual and family rates.)
- Price of Zoo Pass Memberships WILL NOT change.
Operating hours will change as follows:
- The zoo will be open from 9am to 8pm daily during June, July, and August.
- The zoo will be open 9am to 6pm in April, May, September, and October.
- The zoo will be open 9am to 4pm from November 1st through March 31st.
We are very excited to offer extended hours during the summer months, as well as the reduced winter prices. These changes will allow visitors to take advantage of some of the best viewing opportunities the zoo has to offer. We look forward to continuing to provide such fun and affordable entertainment to our guests. We can’t wait to have you join us in 2012!
Did You Know…
Did you know that the NEW Zoo is one of only seven U.S. zoos accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA) that do not receive any local or regional public tax support for the annual operating budget? This means that the zoo is sustained entirely by funds coming from donations and sales, including those from admissions, Zoo Passes, education programs, and more. The zoo is committed to providing a family-friendly, affordable destination for members of the public of Northeastern Wisconsin.