Friday, October 19th, 2012
- $8.00 In Advance
- $10.00 At The Door
- Purchase Tickets Online
The NEW Zoo is pleased to announce North Shore Bank as the title sponsor, once again, for its annual Halloween event. Plans are well under way to ensure this year’s North Shore Bank Zoo Boo is a spooktacular good time!
“All of us at North Shore Bank are big fans of the NEW Zoo, and we are thrilled to be sponsoring this year’s Zoo Boo,” said Kerri Collins, the bank’s Northeast District Manager. “It’s going to be a great time for the whole family, and we encourage everyone to come out and enjoy some Halloween fun.”
Hundreds of lighted jack o’ lanterns will line walkways and trails. Twelve Treat Stations will be scattered throughout the Zoo and candy will be handed out by costumed volunteers all 6 nights of the event. Children are encouraged to come in costume and trick or treat throughout the NEW Zoo-don’t forget your treat bag.
Giant inflatable fun will be featured every night and we will have the “happy, haunted” Children’s Zoo area for little monsters-featuring games and interactive fun. Plus, kids can create coin banks at the North Shore Bank station where they learn about spending, sharing, and saving their money.
More adventurous visitors can enjoy a horse-drawn haunted hay wagon ride through the “Freaky Forest” the first four evenings of the event. Special Moments DJ will be on hand to rock the night away each evening - don’t miss the chance to join dance with the NEW Zoo costumed mascots! Stop by North Shore Bank’s free photo booth on October 26 and October 27 to take home a picture of your little ghouls and goblins.
Dates and Times
North Shore Bank Zoo Boo will be held from 3:00-8:00pm on the following Friday and Saturday dates:
- Oct 12th & 13th (Children’s Inflatables &Haunted Hayride)
- Oct 19th & 20th (Children’s Inflatables & Haunted Hayride)
- Oct 26th & 27th (Children’s Inflatables & Children’s Games)
- (Entry gates will close at 7:30 on all dates)
- Note: The Zoo will be closing at 2:30pm on these dates so we can prepare for the fun.
- Advanced tickets will be $8.00 for children/adults (1 and under free).
- Tickets purchased at the gate will be $10.00 for children/adults (1 and under free).
Purchase Tickets At The Following Locations
- North Shore Bank (All Locations)
- Brown County Parks Management Office
- Festival Foods (Green Bay, Suamico, DePere, Manitowoc, Appleton)
- Olsen’s Piggly Wiggly (Howard)
- Halloween Express
- Suamico Citgo
- Charlie’s County Market in Shawano
- NWTC Student Life Office
- NEW Zoo Visitor Center
- Online - www.newzoo.org/zooboo
North Shore Bank Zoo Boo Is Sponsored By
- North Shore Bank
- Green Bay Press Gazette
- Green Bay Packers
- WLUK-FOX 11
- The CW14
- Daytona Travel
- Festival Foods
- Kroll’s West
- Star 98
- School House Green Bay
- Massart Chiropractic
- Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC)
- Texas Roadhouse
- Tropical Travel Vacations
- Gentle Vet Animal Hospital
- 99.9 and 104.9 The Wolf
- Kimps ACE Hardware
Special thanks to Kimps for donating 4 generators!